Friday, May 1, 2009

Beautiful lampshades



Isn't that lampshade spectacular in this room. 

My gribe with Sydney, is the lack of unique lampshades and why i turn to my favourite Anthropologie for inspiration. I actually do adore that chair aswell, bold yet timeless, interesting yet classic. How sweet are the silk 3-D flowers on this Ibbie Shade, has the potential to be tacky but i love it here!!!  




Here are a few more lampshades to give me my lampshade fix.

Lampshades to me are like cushions, when you change them and swap them around they have such an impact but are so cost effective and long living. 

{Note to self, i MUST stock gorgeous lampshades, not boring ones i see everywhere} 

Kellie xx

2 comments:

  1. You are right! It is hard to find nice lampshades that aren't drab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. I used to scoff at the prices of Anthropologie lampshades until I realized their worth. Now I own four of them. And I want more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx