Monday, August 30, 2010

Leftover weekend beauty...


I thought it was about time I showed you all some pretty pictures of my weekend flower market purchases. Seemed this week there were lots more beautiful flowers available, which meant, as we went a little later in the morning, the flowers were even less expensive than normal. Of course in that instance then, you have to buy double!

I do adore lilies as they just get pretty the more they open and the roses, well their petite size and popping colour sold me in a heartbeat. Kellie xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers Kellie, I love both roses and lilies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the flower market is simply impossible to just buy from your list. Those blooms just always get the better of you!! Love your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a HUGE bunch of lilies last week and they were so lovely! My husband HATED the smell of them though and said we cant have them anymore!

    (i just wont tell him when i get them next time...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely gorgeous- we are just hitting slightly cooler weather- so my roses are starting to bloom again...i must do a post of photos on them as they are just beautiful....those syd flower markets are heaven aren't they..

    melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love lillies they are so beautiful,one of my favs:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers, I keep meaning to go to the flower markets, you have convinced me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think lilies are some of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those roses are beautiful. The colour is definitely an eye catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers!
    Gorgeous flowers!
    Gorgeous flowers!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely how you arranged them, adorable!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog, and I must say it is gorgeous! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx