Sunday, August 15, 2010

Feeling rejuvenated!


I'm back from a lovely few days away and I feel rejuvenated!

My two favourite moments from the weekend was lunch at Press Club and also dessert at Il Fornaio. Press Club was just amazing, we had the banquet, the food was incredible and so special and the service was second to none. Il Fornaio was delightful as well, I had the 'Snickers' dessert (yes that incredible one from Master Chef) along with an amazing glass of dessert wine - heaven!

The two experiences were very different, Press Club had such a classy, stylish feel whilst Il Fornaio was rustic, charming and full of personality. I loved the decor in Il Il Fornaio particulary the divine lighting... Sadly being an absolute dessert lover, there is nothing like it in Sydney and will just have to visit Melbourne more often!

I hope everyone has had a delightful few days! Kellie xx


Image via Turquoise and Tulips - original source unknown x

23 comments:

  1. Oh sounds just delish, love my sweets too.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous table... maybe it's time for a dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The delightfulness continues while watching your divine image. Have a wonderful new week, Kellie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like you had a wonderful time darling! it's so good to have some days away sometime. I'm enamoured of that table. in fact I was inspired by those colors for my last dinner party. have a splendid new week Kellie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That table is divine and so is your blog.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good time. I love that tablescape! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love the table kellie.Nice to hear you had a beautiful time.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear kellie, sounds like a wonderful time and the dessert sounded like I should have been there. :)
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. was just really looking at your blog and I think it is one of the most pleasant, beautiful blogs out there. And your home is to die for. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...wow I am going to have to google that desert!..yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful tabble! Loved it!
    And thanks for the comments on my blog!
    Kisses from Brazil!

    http://is2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like you had a wonderful few days! I love being able to experience both classy and rustic and enjoy both equally :) the tablescape is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. welcome back! I am currently enjoying a few days off! isn´t it just great to be able to recharge that battery and be full on board once back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful!
    have a great sunday!
    gintare

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds absolutely delightful. I'm glad you feel rejuvenated!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola Kellie, good you had some wonderful weekend!!
    Been going trhough your blog again and again and here is so much beaty... loved how you wrapped you mother`s gift with your remaining wallpaper!!!
    cariños,
    maria cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that table setting! So nice you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely way to spend a weekend! Glad to hear you've returned refreshed and ready to take on the world! Melbourne will do that to you ;)

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Your blog is glamorous and I love it
    Kisses from Brazil
    Fernanda Felix

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous table arrangement!
    i wont care what they serve for dinner .. :D

    XoXo ..

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think that is one of the prettiest set tables I've ever seen!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx