I made this delicious slice/dessert yesterday, not only was it so easy and quick, it's also fool proof (perfect for cooks like me). I have shared the recipe with you below...
- 125g butter
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 200g dark chocolate
- 5 sponge fingers cut into cubs (approx 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup roughly cut almonds
- 1/4 cup roughly cut cashews
- Place butter, condensed milk and sugar in saucepan, stirring on low heat until it comes to the boil. Simmer for a further 3 minutes.
- Add chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted and all ingredients are combined
- Add sponge finger cubs and nuts, mix well.
- Place into a baking paper lined tray.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour then cut into bit sizes pieces.
And done! xx
Photo by Kellie Collis for Ada & Darcy x