Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A bit like Primal Fear...



Can you believe this. My Molly, the cute, black and white demure one in the pictures here, I feel, has a split personality. I likened her today to Ed Norton in Primal Fear (except she isn't a killer of course). She is however absolutely wild at home, running, playing, jumping, eating Lily's ears and tail whenever she gets the chance, oh and takes food out of poor Lily's mouth.

Then, last night we take her to her first puppy preschool class. She hid in the corner and at one stage tried to climb into my handbag to hide! What happened to the devil? They thought she was timid, shy and she barely touched the food they offered her. A fussy eater they thought. I couldn't believe it! Neither could Luke!

Then, we bought her home. She saw Lily and ran straight for those gorgeous big ears to latch on for a ride... Need I say more!? Kellie xx

Ps. She is still very adorable and we absolutely love her none the less. Lily does too. You could tell they missed each other after the class when I bought them back home together. x

19 comments:

  1. Oh Kellie - that's too cute and funny! Molly's little face seems to be saying 'Stop telling stories about me Mummy!' Both puppies are just adoreable:) Can't wait to hear more on Molly's Puppy Pre-school progress -x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, bless her they are funny arn't they? How they change in there secure surroundings hope Molly will have more fun at class next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are soooo adorable!!! All these photos are making me want a puppy too!!! heehee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are just heavenly!!!!
    I'm visiting two breeders this weekend to look for a Cavalier. I'm so excited. I'm debating between getting a male tricolor or female Blenheim. I can't wait to bring home a puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol..too funny....there is a shy side to her...how sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both are so adorable! Your images of them both on the bed is darling. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darling! They look like a little ceramic figurine I have

    ReplyDelete
  8. That movie still gives me chills when I think about it.....your puppies are so adorable and thankfully not exactly like Ed Norton's character in Primal Fear...haha...

    Have a great day with your amazingly beautiful dogs! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute! your pictures are beautiful too!
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so funny, she must really like her home and missed Lily a lot! Molly seems like she is fitting perfectly in at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are too cute! Our Tika (springer spaniel) arrives tomorrow on a flight from Auckland to Heathrow. We haven't seen her since we left three weeks ago. I can't wait to see her! Thanks for the post!!
    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so adorable and so funny! And that's exactly how my Molly is..she is an absolute mess around everyone she knows but as soon as she gets to the vet or the trainer so is so mild and meek. What little tricksters they are!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous! that top photo is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh fun times ahead with the little one Kellie. I just adored the photo's, especially the 3rd one. Way too cute.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how adorable! So glad they are good friends x

    ReplyDelete
  16. well I was going to post "love the shoes", but then I saw me pups and thought bugga the shoes, I love the pups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is incredibly cute!! It makes me want to run out the apartment and find a cute friend too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx