Friday, May 15, 2009

High tea? Darling...

I absolutely love high tea and will go at any opportunity. I love the idea of little cakes and sandwiches, beautiful teacups and teapots and my best friend Kate (my husband has been and wasn't so keen on the experience). Oh and maybe a glass of champagne or two. 

What i also love is that it is so easy to do your own lovely high tea at home. I think the process of making and decorating the cakes is just as fabulous as eating it all!

I love these images below, the cakes are divine and the tea cups and teapots are just fabulous. Kellie x


I do love the vintage element of this selection, the crochet doilies are so pretty. I recently bought some and my mum thought i was joking. I love them!

I hope to stock these beautiful designs in my store.


These remind me of what my nan would make for me when i was little and came to visit.

This tea set is so incredibly stylish, i adore the detail on the handles.


Aren't these tea pot biscuits just gorgeous! I have actually eaten one of these and they taste as good as they look surprisingly!!

3 comments:

  1. Those teapot cookies look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta get me some of those hot 'undergrowth' legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tea set it is. I like very much. Even I have one beautiful set! I will post its pictures as soon as possible. Thank you very much for sharing such a nice pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx