Friday, April 10, 2009

My love for wallpaper continues

  
  
My online store Ada and Darcy is coming along well and stocking unique and fabulous wallpaper is a major goal for me. I am passionate about sourcing designs that have maximum impact and will be the talking point in any home. 

The more i look at the work of this fabulous UK based designer the more i fall in love with it. Wallpaper is no longer what it used to be when my mother was young. It is so much easier to apply and remove and has meant it can be updated every 6 months should you feel like it. Perfect for someone like me who's taste changes like the wind :)

Let me know what you think of these designs, i have selected a couple of my favourites but hope to stock the full range soon!

 
 

 Kellie xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joannah, thank your posting my first comment! You have made my day... Actually my week :) Hope to hear from you soon, Kellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie, what a lovely blog you have created! Who is this wallpaper designer you have featured? I loooove the lila one (well, all of them). Good luck with your store, and keep posting sweet stuff. I'm a follower now :)
    best wishes from stockholm,
    tiina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx