Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Kartell and Barbie Love Affair!



Kartell recently released a Barbie range to celebrate Barbi's 50th Birthday! The Barbie design on the fabulous Louis Ghost Chair and its daughter chair 'Lou Lou' is just divine. These chairs really do evoke the love for Barbie that never left me as a child :) Read more about these gorgeous designs at Kartell


Just to remind everyone about how gorgeous the Ghost range i have included some more lovely pics below. I love how these chairs are so unassuming and graceful.



Gorgeous pastel colours


Source: Kartell, Top 3 By Design; Graham & Green

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these chairs!! I've just come across your blog and am really enjoying getting lost in all your fabulous things. Might like to add these onto my birthday wish list - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx