Thursday, April 23, 2009

jkldesign - what a talented artist!

I was browsing through the glorious Esty and came across these beautiful artworks by Leigh, owner and artist of jkldesign. Trusty Google then found me Leigh's lovely blog which really showed me the depth and diversity of Leigh's talent.

I particularly love the femininity, strength and beauty of Leigh's creations.

Leigh's blog also features an interview she did with Ofifteen magazine and i smiled when i learned that Leigh loves to paint in her kitchen! I was also inspired to read that Leigh's artwork is influenced by who she is as a person, "I feel that I want to create from my emotions and experiences from my life and put it into my work. Sometimes it is in a small detail, but all of what I put out comes from within" . Read this fabulous interview here. 







The use of feminine and dramatic colour brings these artworks to life. I hope to be able to share this beautiful art with our clients.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful feature Kellie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These designs are amazing, Leigh is so talented! Thanks for the great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly love the girl in the yellow dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was recently introduced to Etsy. Oh the wonder of it all, so many beautiful hand made pieces. Leigh is one of the many talents featured on this site. Lovely post Kellie. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx