Friday, October 7, 2011

Today...


Loving that it's Friday! On that note, I will celebrate wearing brightness and sparkles on my shoes. Have a wonderful weekend!

The sale continues at Ada & Darcy - 20% off storewide. Enter birthday at checkout! www.adaanddarcy.com.au

xxx


shoes

30 comments:

  1. The shoes are just gorgeous! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kellie

    they are the pretttttyyyyy shoes!

    love the sweethearts - I think it matches your personality :)

    have a wonderful day

    x

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes! Enjoy your Friday! How fast is this year going!?? Almost my one year bloggaversary.
    Sar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes! Have a great weekend! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fancy feet! Have a great weekend Kellie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kellie, those are shoes that make a statement! Adorable. Beautiful photo quality, as always. Have a glorious weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shoes - and enjoy your weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shoes!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Kellie!

    ♥
    Anette Willemine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supercute shoes, I adore them!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect kick-start to the weekend! super cute! have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kellie,
    Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog, Love Your Space, and directing me back here. Lots of fun and colorful inspiration here!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm lovin those shoes. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now those are the prettiest shoes I have seen!

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shoes! and Australia!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute shoes :)
    Enjoy your weekend, Kellie!
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute shoes Kelly! have a beautiful weekend, darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for commenting on my blog post Kellie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, those shoes are sooo pretty! Sparkles and hearts, what else do we need, right?

    ♥
    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute shoes what outfit have you got to go with it? Have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute cute shoes... thank you for swinging in and saying hello, I love having guests from all over the country.. I hope you're having a super w/k. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kellie...are they your shoes? how adorable are they!!! Ive not seen anything like them...soooo pretty. Hope this wet weather didn't put you off wearing them ; ) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Kellie!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that color, Kellie. Have a great wknd! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx