Thursday, September 29, 2011

Boldness....


Really inspired by the bold tones and splash of colour here. Its such a small space but with that fabulous decorating, you dont even notice. Kellie xx

purple

Source: The Decorista & NEtaporter x

22 comments:

  1. Hi Kellie

    oh that first space is gorgeous - I can imagine having a little high tea out there.

    and I love love love the black sequin dress - it is so me - very Miss Audrey, but while I'm here I'll have the white one too for this summer.

    have a great day

    x

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, and I love the purple with the black. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwww.....it looks great !!..love from me...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple with a POP! Love it!

    ~Amy
    thevintagevisionary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that b&w striped curtain along with the brilliant blue! They really have made the most of the small space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bold indeed. Love the color with black and white. It's such a cute space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and white stripes get me every time - one of the only patterns that makes it weak at the knees every time I see it. Love it with purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely loving the B&W stripes with pops of purple & green - beautiful!

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that middle white dress. perfect for summer. hope you are great. Amy x
    http://www.miloandmitzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that middle white dress. perfect for summer. hope you are great. Amy x
    http://www.miloandmitzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE those black & white curtains! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a bold combination! :)

    Wishing you a wonderful day, Kellie!

    ☼
    Anette Willemine

    ReplyDelete
  13. black and white is always dramatic and chic. adore this post. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty.Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous indeed. And what a match with the dresses!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those bold stripes + and splashes of purple + great design.

    Wye

    ReplyDelete
  16. needs those curtains!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like these bold colors! The shade of purple is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the black and white with the splash of colour, great space x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kellie,
    I love purple! Lovely dresses.
    Have a great weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx