Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm officially connected!


Well hello, now I can browse fabulous blogs all day long. It also means I can read all your lovely comments when they come through each day. Keeps me motivated on what is important to me. And I can connect with you via email - hallelujah. Need any advice, tips, thoughts? Email adaanddarcy{at}gmail{dot}com I love my new little Blackberry! I call it, ah, the newest edition to the family! Kellie xx


Ps. Oh, and here is a gorgeous picture our dog walker Brooke sent me today. It's Lily, Molly and their buddy Misha, waiting for a special treat. And did I tell you Molly won puppy preschool homework again tonight - this time she was the fastest to lay down for 5 seconds! Yay Molly! We were proud parents!!

16 comments:

  1. Woot woo....you go girl!! loving the shot of the 3 babies ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the Blackberry, look at those 3 cuties!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous photo! They are so cute. Congrats on re-connecting.. Enjoy your freedom once again!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pups indeed. Congratulations on the blackberry...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have not taken the plunge yet but tempted... blackberry or i phone????
    cute pooches... x pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful picture of your doggies :-)Enjoy your new Blackberry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurrah sor modern technology.... and your dogs are so lovely. I think that the other people at doggy school might stsrt getting jealous of Molly winning everything !! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these three gorgeous faces! Congrats Molly on being such a clever girl. Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!Would love a Blackberry.Pic of your babies is beautiful!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image of them is just too cute!!! Your blackberry looks wonderful! I wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. niiice!
    I also am (still) in LOVE with my BB ;-)

    It is so good to be connected all the time... hihihi

    xx,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, what an adorable puppy picture and how fun to have a Blackberry! I want one badly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super-cute adorable photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx