Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kirrily, Jayson & a bit of Romance

Ok, so there is only today and tomorrow left of Australian Fashion week, please forgive my repetitiveness in my posts. It's just that there have been so many lovely finds i cant resist sharing them with everyone! And last night and today, 3 more of my most favourite designers showed their new creations. And impress they did!


Quirkiness and prettiness at its best by Romance was Born...

I don't think i have ever seen a Jayson Brunsdon collection that i have not adored. Jayson does structured pieces so well that still ooze femininity and softness through the choice of fabric and elegant details.


I particularly love how well these designs are cut and the neutral tones. Each design is so simple but undeniably beautiful. Typical of Kirrily Johnston.

Source: Vogue

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Mrs.Darcy xx